Thursday, November 10, 2005

all a figment of my imagination

"=) i notice 3 things abt u. 1 u like 2 prove me wrong. 2 u r never forthcoming info regardin urself. 3 u frustrate me but i cant wait 2 c u again =)"
07-08-04 22:42

"Hahaha girl ... I love u really. U r way out there cool."
07-08-04 22:57

"Hahaha girl u really want me 2 fall for u ya? Cos i m definitely fallin."
07-08-04 23:10

"HAHAHAHAHAHA read ur own msg =D It is not really fair 4 e other gals that u r so cute."
16-8-04 15:43

"With regard 2 ur qn, think it will be better if u come down n ask me personally while u munch on e apple i brought 4 u."
17-08-04 22:27

"Nada as i told u, u kids do look that way. So im just curious n a little jealous i would say =p"
19-08-04 23:49

"Y i espress interest in ur affair? Cos i have developed a major affection 4 u n in cases like this, e person become stupid n irrational. =p"
20-08-04 00:57

"Sleep tight sweetie Still e same words, "I like u!"=D"
23-08-04 03:22

"I m serious abt u always."
23-08-04 03:24

"Well it is good 2 b open abt ur feelin when it is something nice =D It is normal 4 u 2 miss a person u r interested in. I missin u loads!!"
23-08-04 19:14

"Cos im crazy abt u n i will be totally shattered if u dont like me =)"
24-08-04 18:10

"Cos i miss u n i cant sleep wo seein u"
23-08-04 01:15

"U made me e happiest guy alive! love u. Gd nite."
25-08-04 03:22

"Morning habibi have a nice day ahead. "
08-10-04 10:54

"Still awake habibi?"
09-10-04 01:31

"Love u habibi cant wait 2 c u 2nite. "
14-10-04 10:27

"I was waiting 4 u 2 say those 3 words all along nite honey :)"
17-10-04 04:01

"What is there 2 be sorry abt? I shld be glad that u r not really in2 me. More freedom 4 me."
25-10-04 17:43

"Meanin that we take some time off n think if we r gettin wat we need n want. Do u want me? I can tell u rite away i want u."
26-10-04 04:31

"I wanna hold u n hear ur heartbeat while getting intoxicated by ur scent. Wat u 1?"
26-10-04 23:53

"U r just not elated thats all. Aint gonna lie 2 u, i still very much wanna Fuck ur brains out :)"
27-10-04 02:28

"Nothin is wrong :) jus a minor detail ... I love u n cant keep my paws off u :)"
31-10-04 17:20

1 Comments:

Blogger Xiao Huai Ren said...

see? the title is so appropriate. it's all a figment of your imagination that u think they all went missin. you're so silly, darlin.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home