i want to..
Can telling "Not true. I love peace...I dont care abt her. I only care abt u." 13-02-2006 10:31 lies ever be justified? The deliberate telling of lies when one is aware of the truth can rarely be justified or excused "Honey i m sorry. I didnt know ur dislike 4 her is as such...It is not i dont care abt u. because a harmless lie may lead to Come on lets 4get abt this." 13-02-06 10:52 habitual lying as a matter of course. Children who lie to their parents over trivial matters may grow up into adults who have learned "Honey i m sorry. I dont 1 2 hurt u...I do pay attention 2 u. I tried to b nice. that lying pays off. This may I m gettin a 2k diamond 4 u. Honey 4give me." 13-02-1006 11:02 tempt them to lie in both their personal lives and their work. Sometimes people distinguish between harmless white lies and more "Relax honey. Dont b so work up. I promise u i wont contact her again pernicious black lies but the law makes I even signed e contract on sat. There wont b anymore surprise ok" 13-02-2006 11:10 no allowances for someone who cannot make the distinction. Children who lie may turn into adults who lie and "...It dont matter she die Tmr! I m really sorry." 13-02-2006 11:12 this may have far reaching consequences. Such behaviour may have more serious consequences in adult life and this is certainly true regarding "...Come on, last chance ok. Dont think abt it already." 13-02-2006 11:25 lies that the law regards as perjury. Warning: Sometimes Ignorance is bliss; after gaining this knowledge, "Swear. U r e most important." 13-02-1006 12:46 you may be hurt when it is obvious that someone is lying to you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home